Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, new blog, first post

Greetings from Austin. It's January 2, 2011. I've decided to start a blog, late to the party, yes I know, but I have been busy taking care of other people's social media efforts. In creating blog posts and reading other blog content, I began to be a bit envious. I wanted to share my thoughts, musings etc. So, I thought about it, and thought about it, and I decided that I wanted to start this blog as a process of self awareness. I want to put myself out there, and challenge myself to do more, to be more. So, here I am, let's see where I am in a year.
At the heart of this effort, I hope to learn more about this great city that I live in, Austin, as well as be more involved and active. For lack of a better phrase, I am compiling my own Austin 'bucket list' of places and things that I have never been to or experienced and I want to share this with others. I'm also going to challenge myself to be more creative and be the best Lisa I can be.
I am hoping that 2011 is my year of self exploration and improvement. Thanks for reading.

photo credit: Lisa Munoz | the digital bird

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sister! I'm taking you with me on some of these journeys! Get ready girl!

    ReplyDelete