Tuesday, January 25, 2011

France + Vietnam + Yummy = Banh Mi {Lulu B's in Austin}

If you live in Austin or have visited, you know that we have just about every possible cuisine available via a food trailer. There is even this handy dandy website that helps you to locate via neighborhood or cuisine. I have yet to make a dent in this scene, but who knows what this year will bring...
Running around the South Lamar neighborhood, I was in need of a quick, easy & affordable late lunch. I decided on Lulu B's. It wasn't my first time and I've never been disappointed. I really like their Lemongrass Chicken Banh Mi, the veggies are always fresh and crunchy and I am pleased with the quality of poultry, which sometimes can get a bit dicey (in my opinion) in a non kitchen environment. A little squirt of Sriracha and I was on my way to happy! At $4.50 a sandwich, it's a steal! They are open Tues-Fri from 11a-4p and they accept CASH ONLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment