Thursday, January 13, 2011

December 1980


My dad passed away three years ago today. Not a day goes by that he doesn't enter my thoughts, I've been thinking about him all week, and then today I got up and went to my normal pilates class and it wasn't until right after, my sister said something about today being the day and then it hit me. It made me feel sad and bad for some reason that I didn't wake up knowing. But, that's life I guess. We don't need to carry our grief all of the time. Life can be tough as it is. 
I tend to look at life as a glass half full most of the time anyhow. So, today I celebrate him. This picture says December 1980 on the back of the image. He was just a few years younger than I am now. He has his whole life ahead of him. He looks happy and proud. 
We miss you Dad. 
xo lisa, laura & anni 

No comments:

Post a Comment