Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I LOVE YOU Party at Sabia

Valentines Day, or, Singles Awareness Day (as my sister so eloquently put it) has now past, to some people's relief ;). I was lucky enough to be a part of the I LOVE YOU party on Sunday night as I mentioned in my previous post here. The event came together beautifully, the weather was nice and mild prizes were handed out and it was just real adorable. I photographed the whole thing and I was tickled to be in a sea of pink, red and white. I just love those colors. Have I mentioned that?

Drinks by Dulce Vida Tequila
Music by DJ Sue
Prizes by I Love You | Farah Reid + Pete Reid Law
Venue | Sabia Apothecary & Spa
Fun had by all





Blood Orange infused Dulce Vida Tequila

Emily + Farah (wearing the gift Kacy + I gave her)

Kacy fixin her pretty red hair


Farah + Pete

DJ Sue - hair by Farah
photo credits: the digital bird for I Love You
Visit my flickr feed here to view all photos from the party

No comments:

Post a Comment